Sunday, July 1, 2018

Putting on the Brakes

I talked to the Dr about my symptoms and they have pulled me off the birth control. We're going to try a different pill. Lower dosage and a different configuration or hormone. If that still makes me nutty, I'll go back to charting until my insurance kicks in and I can get a new IUD.

Spent 5 hours at the auto shop yesterday, getting new brakes and rotors on all four wheels. $500 later and my car is good as new. I took the money from my spouse, and I will have to pay him back, which makes me sick to my stomach. That is basically the last of my savings and what I have squirrel'd away to put towards my lawyer.

I told my mom. I suspect shes going to work with my dad to help out.

Yesterday I had another experience of being angry/frustrated, and having to let it go. I'm so close to the end and any delays are just stressing me out. I'm just so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment