Saturday, April 28, 2018

Little Experiment Update

I mentioned little seeds I transplanted a few weeks ago, and have an update on their progress.

The seed that decided to throw out leaves before roots has long parished. It put on a good show, but with zero foundation and support, it didn't stand a chance. I feel that seed was like my past relationships. Flinging myself in head first, opening up and trying to make something happen without knowing what ground I stood on.

The seed that shot out a root remained dormant for quite some time. It started it's root structure first, testing the environment to ensure it was sustainable before starting to open up and grow. This little seed feels more like my approach to relationships now. Laying down a solid foundation, making sure the environment makes sense, taking my time without rushing in.

Little leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment