Friday, July 9, 2021

Divorce

I filed for divorce last week. I saved up and paid a lawyer for her retainer to make sure I am protected. 

I told Doug. He was furious and is now in denial and refuses to sign the acknowledgment. If this continues, I will be forced to have him served at work, which I was trying to avoid. I wanted to spare him the embarrassment, but if he refuses to acknowledge, I will have to use a firmer hand. 

It's been tense and awkward at moments, then he will try to put his hands inside my clothes to touch me as I'm attempting to sleep at night. It's so uncomfortable and he pouts at my repeated denial of his advances. I FILED FOR DIVORCE, AND HE STILL DOESNT RESPECT MY BOUNDARIES. It makes me sick to my stomach, and I don't want to stay here another minute.

I may need to reexamine my strategy and stop staying here at night completely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment