Saturday, October 31, 2020

Heavy

 Im finding it harder and harder to keep up my motivation and optimism. Covid numbers continue to climb, communities continue to remain so ugly towards each other, and I grow more and more anxious going into work. I need money, but things are just getting incredibly hard. My patience is low, my temper hot, and I'm feeling like a caged animal. The courts remain closed to in person filings, and family court is currently not hearing any cases. Unless its a domestic violence issue, and those are being handled strictly by email only. 


I feel like I'm trying to tread water, but Im running out of energy and there's so little air. I opted to keep the kids virtual, and in light of recent cases, I think I made the best decision. But its still hard. I feel like I'm running out of options. 


I have this near constant ache in my chest. It gets worse at times and it catches my breath. It eventually subsides, but I know its anxiety based. I'm too afraid to tell anyone, but I'm on the verge of tears most of the time. I feel the safest and most at ease with J, but I can't just live with him, as much as I wish I could. I want to. We will get there, but legally NOW is not the right time. 


Fuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment