Tuesday, January 28, 2020

2020, End of January Already??

The new year is off to a running start and I already find myself trying to play catch up. Sometimes I really dont understand where the time goes!

Heres a quick recap thus far:

I love my job. Still! Its fulfilling and rewarding work, and my bosses and coworkers arent assholes. I am proud of the work I do.

I have found legal counsel that is within my budget to FINALLY make some headway on getting out of my current situation. I'm scared, but I am not alone. Everything will be okay.

I've been starting to have better communication with my parents. My mother and I are doing better about discussing boundaries, and what works for BOTH of us.

I've fallen in love. More on that another time, but I can say without hesitation or doubt that I have absolutely found my person. I am seen. I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment