Saturday, November 24, 2018

Hurt

I'm having a hard time. A couple days ago I spent the night on the exes couch, as he had made plans to go out late. I agreed. In the morning when he woke up and came downstairs, he thought he would try to cuddle or something and sat on the couch next to me... right on my fused wrist. I yelled as it crunched and I involuntarily kneed him. Yesterday I was walking across some grass and slipped, dislocated my surgery knee. It hurt. Bad.

I'm covered in bruises and swollen injured joints and just feel broken.

I'm in a flare and my body is failing left and right. I cant pretend it doesnt hurt anymore. My whole body hurts.

I feel like a burden. A twisted, dysfunctional lump of unworthiness.

And there is nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment